Join Stronger, Resilient, and Inclusive Communities!
A weekly community workshop for 12-18 years to participate in a group discussion and group activity of how they can play their part in preventing hate crimes in their communities.
Workshops will be online and some might be in person. However, as always, our planning will continue to be informed by Public Health guidance.
- What is Hate Crime? | Oct 27
- Understanding the Justice System | Nov 3
- How to report Hate Crime | Nov 10
- Anti Islampohobia | Nov 17
- Cyberbullying Prevention | Nov 24
- Cyberhate | Dec 8
For in-person workshops, food and travel expenses will be provided. Youth who attend 16 out of 24 anti-hate workshops will be provided an honorarium of $200 and certificate.