Book your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Please read the age and other eligibility requirements in each region before you book your vaccine appointment.
Choose your Region of Residence. Click on “Ontario” if your Region is not listed.
Covid 19 Support Information
Answer the following questions:
- Are you diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you stuck in isolation?
- Do you require Support?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, Frontline Community Centre is happy to help you with your needs.
Our support line can provide assistance with:
- Booking COVID-19 Testing
- Booking COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Canceling or Rescheduling existing COVID-19 related Appointments
- Issues (i.e. Unemployment, Tax problems, Settlement Services, etc.)
- Referrals to other services
- Any other questions/inquiries
Contact Our Support Line at:
Covid-19 Help Line: 416-258-5992
Keeping You and Your Peers Safe During a Pandemic
Wear a Mask that Covers Your Nose and Mouth
Stay 6 Feet Apart from Others Who Do Not Live Near You
Get a COVID-19 Vaccine When it is Available to You
Avoid Crowds and Poorly Ventilated Indoor Spaces
Wash Your Hands Often with Soap and Water. When Available, use Hand Sanitizer