News and Previous Events
- August 8, 2021
- Added a”Jobs” page. Click here to take a look!
- Overhauled the banners for most of the major pages of the website
- Updated our “Podcasts” page for updated sorting
- Added a new “Mental Health” service page. Click here to take a look!
- Added event banners for our weekly activities
- Added a new event page for our “Back to School” event. Click here to take a look!
- July 21, 2021
- Updated our “About” page
- Updated our “Podcasts” page
- Added a “Staff Directory” page to our home section. Click here to take a look!
- July 14, 2021
- Added a “Podcast” page, located under “Resources”. Click here to take a look!
- July 13, 2021
- Added content to the Youth Programs page, announcing the new “Safer and Vital Community Project”. Click here to take a look!
- July 12, 2021
- Updated the News page to add more style, and purpose for storing previous events and updates to the site and the FCC
- Updates to Weekly Schedule. View our homepage or click here to take a look!
- FCC’s item donations to our members
- The FCC is now offering various items to our members. Click here to learn more.
- July 1st, 2021
- Our Canada Day event is today! Click here to learn more
COVID-19 Important Updates:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB): You can apply for the CERB in CRA My Account or over the phone.
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS): Eligible employers can apply using CRA My Business Account, Represent a Client or the Web Forms application.
- Tax filing and payment deadlines for 2019: The deadline for individuals to file has been extended to June 1, 2020, and the deadline to pay any amounts owed has been extended to September 1, 2020. Note: some taxpayers may have received a Notice of Assessment that says the deadline for payment is April 30, 2020, which is incorrect.
- Call centre services: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phone services and wait times are not available.