It is in the best interests of FCC to provide a safe, reliable, and welcoming atmosphere for newcomers. We provide client-centered services to guide and provide support in accessing community resources and other social services to meet with a possible solution to move next level with greater motives. At FCC we provide information, advocacy, and assistance to newcomers, immigrants, and refugees.
These services are available on Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM by Appointment ONLY. Contact us to learn more!
In partnership with SAWC (South Asian Women Centre), We provide these services for various issues including:
- Interpretation and Translation in Tamil and English
- Immigration and Sponsorship Guidance
- Legal information and referrals
- Social Assistance
- Employment Counseling and Job Search
- Applying for: ODSP, OW, CPP and Disability Benefits
- Supportive Counseling and Service Referrals
- Health Education
- Housing Assistance
- Individual/Group Counseling
- Community Outreach
- Advocacy and Counseling