Immigration Services

                                                 The Frontline Community Centre is offering immigration services to its’ members!

                             Note: Access to most of these services require additional fees (separate from the membership fee).

                                                              Click here if you are interested in becoming a member!

Below are the services we provide:


  • Express entry system
  • Provincial nominee
  • Atlantic immigration pilot program
  • Caregiver permanent residence
  • Moving to Canada from USA
  • Moving to USA from Canada



  • Spouse, Common-Law, and Conjugal partner
  • Inland sponsorship
  • Overseas sponsorship
  • Parents and Grandparents sponsorship
  • Child and other dependant sponsorship



  • Work Permits (Work in Canada)
  • Work without a Work Permit
  • LMIA exempt Work Permits
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
  • Owner Operator LMIA
  • Global talent stream
  • Open work permits
  • Work permit options for IT workers
  • Employer compliance



  • Looking to study in Canada
  • Study Permit 
  • Study without a Study Permit
  • Student Direct Stream
  • Renew or Change a Study Permit
  • Work while studying
  • Post-Graduate Work Permit 
  • Spouses and families of international students
  • Pathways to Permanent Residence
  • Work Permits Simplified


  • Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)
  • Visitor Visa Extension
  • Business Visitor
  • Super Visa
  • Canadian Visa extensions



  • Federal Start-up Visa
  • Provincial Business Programs
  • Owner Operator LMIA
  • Federal Self-Employed
  • Business Visitor
  • World Class Athletes and Related Occupations
  • Film Industry
  • Business Immigration Plans


Settlement Services (FREE for FCC Members)

  • Citizenship 
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Temporary Travel Document
  • Verification of Status



  • Residency Obligations 
  • Humanitarian and Compassionat
Translate »