FCC encourages the participation of volunteers who support our mission and values. If you agree with our mission and are willing to be interviewed and trained in our procedures, we encourage you to complete this application. The information on this form will be kept confidential and will help us find the most satisfying and appropriate volunteer opportunity for you.
- 15 years old and older
- Energetic and fun
- Mindful of other cultures and diversity
- Strong desire to make a positive difference
- Wanting to develop new skills which could improve your life
- Experience enjoyable, fun, and fulfilling moments.
*FCC welcomes volunteers of all diversities, values and cultures. Please do not hesitate to approach us with any concerns and inquiries at email@example.com or speak with the Volunteer Coordinator at 416-840-4425.
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Persons Report
- Certification in CPR and First Aid considered an asset
- Fluent in English (Proficiency in other languages considered an asset)
- Experience and sensitivity in dealing with members of multi socio-cultural backgrounds, ill-health or old age, and low-income backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize creative, appropriate and safe activities
- Strong interpersonal and self-management skills
- Must be highly organized and be able to proactively solve problems
Volunteer Application Form
Please fill in the following google form to complete your application.
Becoming a Volunteer
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Meet with the Volunteer and Community Outreach Coordinator
- Pass a personal reference check and police check
- Complete training
- Volunteering at FCC means that you agree to and accept the values and standard practices outlined in the FCC’s Volunteer Code of Conduct Guideline.
At Frontline Community Centre, we support a Student Placement Program in which volunteers can also donate their time to complete your academic requirements of placement or internship programs. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome any feedback, opinions, comments, and input here at Frontline Community Services which may help to improve the content, instruction and quality of our programs and services. If you would like to express your views, please email us at email@example.com